welcome;



Sunday, April 21, 2013

Almost Country Pumpkin


I will admit that I was a tad over-eager to start wearing skirts and dresses again, so as soon as I saw that the sun was shining I immediately dressed for spring. Although a huge improvement over the random April snowstorms we were having, it's still a little chilly and my legs may have been quite cold. Goosebumps are sexy, right?


We went to visit the Country Pumpkin this afternoon, as I've been waiting for it to open for some time now. I was a little disappointed to discover that only the bakery was open, and the fruits and veggies haven't been brought out yet. Unfortunate, because I'm a sucker for fresh produce. I would have bought their entire stock- that's how excited I was. 





3 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just super cute(:
    Love the outfit!

    Thank you for the follow dear!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete